Evolve’s ISO 9001 certification
Evolve is proud to announce that it is now certified as ISO 9001 compliant – an achievement that ensures that our business and its processes meet and exceed the needs of our clients through an effective quality management system.
How did we achieve this?
Our ISO 9001 compliancy journey was hard work – but well worth it.
Our team underwent a comprehensive evaluation process into our current quality management system, including a review of supporting documentation, policies and procedures. This initial diagnostic test was undertaken by an official auditor from the British Assessment Bureau.
We took the auditor’s feedback and worked hard to fine-tune all of our quality management systems and processes. After that, we were audited officially and passed with no non-conformities.
So, what does it mean to be ISO 9001 certified?
In a nutshell, being ISO 9001 certified means that we have a robust quality management system in place that demonstrates our commitment to providing high-quality products and services to our clients, which is compliant with industry-recognised standards.
At the heart of the ISO quality standards are several principles that Evolve follows, to ensure that we remain compliant. These include:
- Encouraging involvement and knowledge sharing so the team knows exactly what their roles entail and how they fit into our quality management system and beyond.
- Developing a strong management team that has a clear vision of our future, and the needs and requirements of our clients.
- Creating a process-driven culture within the business to ensure we plan, execute and manage our quality systems effectively to ensure complete compliance with the standard.
- Committing to constant improvement and reacting to opportunities in all areas of the business, not just quality.
- Making decisions based on facts – not speculation, and making this information readily available to all who require it.
- Developing great and mutually-beneficial relationships with our suppliers to build successful business strategies that will ultimately benefit our clients.
Why is it important to us?
Head baffled by all that jargon? Don’t worry.
All we want you to know is that we took the feedback from our clients seriously, and reacted to what many were asking for – and that was for us to be ISO 9001 certified. This is why it is important to us.
It provides our current and new clients with the added assurance that quality and integrity are at the core of our business and everything we do.
A job well done
The business landscape is saturated with negative news, speculation and worry, and our certification is some welcome news in these unique times.
Our hard work, enthusiasm and positive attitude have enabled us to accomplish this fantastic achievement, and we’re excited to see the positive impact this has for all the team at Evolve moving forward.
Want to know more about and how our online assessment solutions can engage your employees or candidates, and maximise your assessment process? Click here to contact us – we’re always available for an informal chat – albeit virtually for now!